Who we are
For the purposes of data protection law, the “controller” and “processer” is Rees Bradley Hepburn Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 3044820 and having its registered office address Diddington Farm, Diddington Lane, Meriden CV7 7HQ, United Kingdom (from now on referred to as “RBH”, or as “we” and related words such as “us” and “our”). Our registered VAT number is GB661556129. As controller we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal data. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, which is the UK’s supervisory authority for data protection matters. If you would like to contact us about this notice, including if you wish to receive further information about any aspect of it, our details are as follows:
Information we collect
RBH may collect the following data from You:
- name and job title
- contact information including:
- contact email address
- contact telephone number
- company name
- company address
How we collect your information
When you visit rbh.co.uk we will collect your data in the following ways:
- Request Call-Back form: Name, phone number, email, company.
- Book a time: Name, phone number, email, company.
- Email us: Email address.
- Chat: Name, email, job title, company name, company location.
- For purposes of marketing, optimization products and services – the company Whois Data Ltd (https://www.whoisvisiting.com) are used on this website. Their registered address is Regents Pavilion, 4 Summerhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6BJ. Whois Data Ltd determine details of your organization, including contact number, web address, email, business description and where possible, the SIC Code. Whois Data Ltd show your journey while visiting this site, including all pages visited by you and how long you have spent on each page. The data used cannot identify an individual visitor’s identity. As far as IP addresses are collected, they will be made anonymous immediately after collection. If you do not agree with this, you can object to the collection, processing or storage of your IP address at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link: https://app.whoisvisiting.com/opt-out
We have our servers hosted in London inside a Tier III data centre certified to ISO27001:2013 standards for information security management. The data centre is on the N3 network. It has 24/7 support and the datacentre has no single point of failure with an auditable N+1 trail from transformer to server.Our servers include complete back up and security features. We have full time IT staff monitoring servers for performance and security making sure we always have the latest security updates. Here is everything you need to know about Whoisvisiting being compliant with GDPR: http://support.whoisvisiting.com/using-whoisvisiting-com/gdpr-whoisvisiting-compliance
How we use the information that we collect
RBH may use the information that it collects from You for the following purposes:
- to communicate with You if it is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) and these are not overridden by your own rights and interests
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations
- to send promotional emails about events, awards or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address that You have provided
- for the continued improvement of RBH’s products and services
- to improve the Website and customise it according to your preferences
- to occasionally contact You by email, mail or telephone for market research purposes
If You have not informed us that you do not wish to receive further information from RBH, we may send you direct mail. If you do not wish to receive further emails, You will find an option to unsubscribe in all of our emails. If this option isn’t available for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We must have a lawful reason to process personal data and we always ensure that this is the case. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we fairly consider that we need it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. Below are the lawful basis that we use.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- if it is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) and these are not overridden by your own rights and interests.
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Below are the lawful basis that we use.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate business interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, to develop and manage our business.
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity to the law enforcement agencies.
In specific situations, we will collect and process your data with your consent. In these circumstances you will always be asked to opt-in and have the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
We need your personal data to comply with our contractual business obligations. For example:
- to identify you
- to verify your business
You are not obliged to provide us with all of this information, but if you choose not to, we may be unable to provide the necessary services.
Do we share your data?
When you supply your details at rbh.co.uk we only share your data with the third party partners we use to provide secure data management services.
- Request Call-Back form: Data stored on rbh.co.uk.
- For purposes of marketing, optimization products and services – the company Whois Data Ltd (https://www.whoisvisiting.com) are used on this website. Their registered address is Regents Pavilion, 4 Summerhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6BJ. Whois Data Ltd determine details of your organization, including contact number, web address, email, business description and where possible, the SIC Code. Whois Data Ltd show your journey while visiting this site, including all pages visited by you and how long you have spent on each page. The data used cannot identify an individual visitor’s identity. As far as IP addresses are collected, they will be made anonymous immediately after collection. If you do not agree with this, you can object to the collection, processing or storage of your IP address at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the link below: https://app.whoisvisiting.com/opt-out
We have our servers hosted in London inside a Tier III data centre certified to ISO27001:2013 standards for information security management. The data centre is on the N3 network. It has 24/7 support and the datacentre has no single point of failure with an auditable N+1 trail from transformer to server. Our servers include complete back up and security features. We have full time IT staff monitoring servers for performance and security making sure we always have the latest security updates. Here is everything you need to know about Whoisvisiting being compliant with GDPR: http://support.whoisvisiting.com/using-whoisvisiting-com/gdpr-whoisvisiting-compliance
- Videos run via Vimeo. Click here for details.
- We also use Google analytics/ Tag manager. Click here for details.
Do you have to provide your personal data?
You do not have to provide your personal details but if you do not supply your business contact details we may be unable to answer your enquiry.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be held for 2 years after the last contact / interaction unless you request an update or deletion.
RBH has implemented technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate and as new technologies become available. All our data is held securely at data centres in the UK that are staffed 24 hours a day every day of the year, with extensive physical security measures, including strict access control and CCTV. All personal data is supplied through controlled processes that are protected by appropriate measures, including encryption and servers are monitored 24/7.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can set your browser setting to decline cookies if You would prefer. However, this may impact your experience when using the Website.
Links to other websites
Please note that the Website may contain links to other websites. Once You have used these links to leave the Website, RBH does not have any control over the website You land on (“Third-Party Websites”). For this reason, RBH cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Websites are not governed by this Policy.
Your information rights: Controlling your personal information
We draw your attention to your following rights under data protection law:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- the right of access to your personal data, and the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and supplementary details about that information – you will be asked to provide proof of your identity and residential address, and we may ask you to provide further details to assist us in the provision of such information.
- the right to have inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified– we want to ensure that the personal information that we process and retain about you is accurate, so please do remember to tell us about any changes, for example if you have changed your contact details. It is your responsibility to ensure you submit true, accurate, and complete information to us; please also update us in the event this information changes.
- the right of erasure– in certain circumstances you have the right to have personal data that we process about you blocked, erased or destroyed.
- the right to object to, or restrict:
- decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or that similarly significantly affect you.
- in certain other situations, to our continued processing of your personal data.
- the right of portability of your data in certain circumstances.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. In this circumstance we will provide a rationale for the decision. You can request details of personal information we hold about you. Or if You would like a copy of the information held, please write to RBH, Diddington Farm, Diddington Lane, Meriden, CV7 7HQ. These rights are subject to certain limitations that exist in law. Further information about your information rights is available on the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk/
RBH may use your information for direct marketing purposes, You may change your mind and unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by contacting email@example.com and asking for your name and details to be deleted. Please note this may take up to 28 days to action. You can unsubscribe from our database at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all our email communications. RBH agrees not to sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so. If You believe that information we are holding about You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this notice at rbh.co.uk occasionally, in order to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms, the Website, the Content, or the Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by!