SANE required a campaign for World Mental Health Day that would raise awareness of mental illness and highlight the important work that SANE do to improve the lives of anyone affected.
Thousands of Third-Sector brands were experiencing great success leveraging Twibbon to create viral marketing campaigns that would raise awareness of their cause. This highlighted a big opportunity to follow suit with a unique idea and a smart social media strategy.
With a clever Twibbon idea providing the foundation, we delivered a joined-up social media and PR campaign to help destigmatise mental illness, leveraging World Mental Health Day for maximum impact. The campaign featured across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, press and TV.
- #Glitch had a reach of 14.6 million
- 97,358 people were talking about it on Twitter at its peak
- SANE’s social media following increased by 3009%
- James Arthur became a SANE ambassador and mentioned the campaign to live TV audiences on the X-Factor and National Lottery
- 2x Gold Roses Awards (Integrated Campaign and Press Campaign)
Released on the charity’s Facebook page and website, this online film increased Facebook page likes by 599%, page actions by 386% and video views by 5,654%.